Circus Summer Camp is the coolest place to be this summer! There are still some openings so sign up today!
Sessions that are two weeks long feature:
• A field trip to the Ringling Museum to see The Summer Circus Spectacular in the Historic Asolo Theater.
• A visit to the Tibbals Learning Center to see the world's largest miniature circus.
• An opportunity to play at the amazing Bolger Play Space.
• Giant Water Slide.
• Create a tie-dye creation.
• Additional Training Time.
Other one and two-week sessions are available and sell out quickly, so reserve your child’s spot in Circus Summer Camp Now! Go to CircusArts.org now to save your child's spot for our first 2-week session.
*Your child must have completed kindergarten by the start of camp.